The Pro Nuc is a quality 5 frame nuc made completely from durable polypropylene. Complete with fully locked lid, 2 different feeding ports (for 1 gallon bottles and for soda bottles), closable entrances, drain holes at the bottom to release any moisture, frame rest, retainers in the lid to prevent frames from sliding, and reversible lid that allows extra ventilation. No assembly required. If using the feeding ports, simply cut the desired feeding point under the lid as required.
- Made of durable and recyclable polypropylene
- Full locked lid with easy to follow instructions imprinted on underside
- Closable entrances on both sides
- Includes 2 different size feeding ports on top of lid (for 1 gallon bottles and soda bottles)
- Drain holes at the bottom to release moisture
- Includes frame rest and retainers in the lid to prevent frames from moving during transit
- Low ends of the box for easy removal of frames
- Designed for bee tight shipping without cutting off airflow
- Designed to nest and stack on top of one another
- No assembly required
- Holds five 9⅛” (23.18 cm) frames
- Measures 9⅝” deep, 11″ wide, 22″ long
- Feeding jars available separately
- Color may vary.
- Does not qualify for free shipping